Custom order through Skinz, lead time may be 6-8 weeks.
- New suspension for the new Polaris 850 RMK. New design utilizes the cup style end bearings and a replaceable rear strut.
- Skinz/Burandt innovative geometry pulls another level of performance out of the Polaris 850 with our plus forward design and tuned caster angles. This includes our ride height tuning with our lightweight spindles to allow the rider to experience new levels of capability.
- All aluminum construction combined with durable CNC billet machined parts make this a needed addition to the snowmobile.
- Two kits available, one for the standard shorter shock that is OEM on the machine and our other offering which allows for the 16.7” longer shock standard on last year’s machine. This allows many existing customers to utilize shocks they already have purchased eliminating the need for additional shocks.
- All parts included for complete installation.
- Includes Skinz chip guards.