Conquer the Backcountry with the Chris Burandt Signature Series, developed for your Polaris AXYS RMK to handle anything you can throw at it. The ultra-lightweight FLOAT 3 EVOL QS3-R series of shocks are designed to bring you the ultimate in adjustability and are calibrated to perform. Transform small chop into traction, roll the sled up on edge easier and get up on top of the snow quicker. Designed with the EVOL Air Chamber to provide a plush, bottomless ride quality, without compromising your roll stiffness or stability. FOX Ice Scraper Technology prevents snow and ice from damaging seals in the sub-zero conditions. Re-engineered Negative Spring technology increases shock travel and improves small bump compliance for control in the chatter.
Rear Track Shocks
- QS3 (Quick Switch 3-position) - Quickly change between 3 specifically calibrated settings (soft, medium, and firm) with a "flip of a switch" to adapt to varying trail conditions.
- Rebound - Adjustable rebound setting allows your shock to recover from bigger hits quickly enough to absorb consecutive hits and provides increased traction.
- FLOAT Air Spring
- EVOL Air Chamber - Adjustable extra volume air chamber for tuning the bottom-out characteristics of the shock.
- Genuine Kashima Coat - Full Kashima coated body and air sleeve to give you the ultimate in plush, smooth, and predictable feel.
- Chris Burandt Signature Series Custom Graphics
- FOX Ice Scraper Technology (FIST)
- Aerospace-grade PTFE-lined Spherical Bearings
- High-flow Velocity-sensitive Damping
- Fully Rebuildable and Revolvable