KLIM®’s Mid-weight base layer piece engineered with mechanical fabric construction in main body for aggressive uptake of moisture from the skin and rapid transport to the fabric’s outer surface. Utilizes Thermal Mapping technology with AGGRESSOR LEVEL 1 Fabric in high-heat producing zones and those prone to bunching (armpits, collar, crotch, lower back, etc.)
- Mechanical fabric construction accelerates moisture transfer from skin to mid-layers/outerwear
- Thermal Mapping technology incorporates AGGRESSOR 1 fabric in high heat and mobility zones
- Smooth surface for bunch-free fit under fleeces and outerwear
- Low-Profile flat-lock seams
- Enhances breathability and comfort of KLIM outerwear systems
- POLYGIENE ODOR CONTROL TECHNOLOGY - POLYGIENE PREVENTS THE GROWTH OF ODOR-CAUSING BACTERIA AND FUNGI AT THE SOURCE, PERMANENTLY. TO DO THIS POLYGIENE USES LOW CONCENTRATIONS OF SILVER SALT (SILVER CHLORIDE), WHICH HAS ANTIMICROBIAL PROPERTIES AND IS NATURALLY PRESENT IN WATER AND SOIL, TO SAFELY ELIMINATE THE ABILITY FOR BACTERIA AND FUNGI TO GROW.